These little pockets are ideal for snack or parties. Is simple and really easy to make.Ingredients :
For the filling :
1/2 pound of ground chicken
1/2 pound of prawns (chopped)
2 stalk of spring onions (finely chopped)
a small bunch of cilantro (chopped)
2 tbsp of corn flour
1 tbsp of oyster sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1) Mix all the filling ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside for an hour
2) Place 1 tsp of filling in the centre of the wanton wrapper. Brush the edges with water and then gather up to the points and press them firmly together to make a pouch.
3) Repeat with the remaining wrappers and filling
4) Heat the oil and deep fried the pockets until golden brown
5) Drain on kitchen towel and serve hot with chili or plum sauce.