Crabs legs was on sale at one of the supermarket here and I bought some of it. I don't really like eat it just like that so I cooked it in some black pepper sauce.
4 crab legs - cut to pieces
3 cloves of garlic - finely chopped
1" of ginger - finely chopped
3 spring onions - cut into 1"
1 red chili - chopped
1 tbsp of oyster sauce
1 tbsp of chili sauce
1 tsp of black soy sauce
1/2 cup of water
1 tsp of sugar
1 tbsp of finely ground black pepper
salt and pepper to taste
1) Combined all the sauce ingredients and set aside.
2) Heat up frying pan with some oil and saute garlic, ginger and red chili until soft and fragrant.
3) Add in crab legs and stir-fry for a minute.
4) Add in sauce and cook until sauce thicken and completely dry.
5) Add in spring onions and stir fry for a few second and dish out.
6) Serve with warm rice.