Oh...no... another cookie posting :) This will be the last one for this year. I promised. I made this with Choy when came to visit me last week. This cookies is really buttery, soft and melt-in-your-mouth. You can put any kind of jam on it. You can even fill it up with Nutella but you have to bake the cookies first and then only fill it up with Nutella.
(recipe adapted from Barefoot Contessa of Food Network)
3 stick of unsalted butter (1 1/2 cups)
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp of vanilla
3 1/2 cups of flour
1/2 tsp of salt
Some strawberry and/or apricot jam
1. In a mixer cream butter and sugar until well combined.
2. Add in vanilla and slow down the speed of the mixer. Add in flour and salt to the butter mixture.
3. Mix until the dough come together and well combined.
4. Roll out cookies dough into small balls and place cookies on cookie sheet pan.
5. Press a light indentation on the top of each cookies with your finger.
6. Drop 1/4 tsp of jam on each indentation.
7. Bake cookies on a preheated 325 degree F oven for 20- 25 min or until lightly brown.