This is such an easy dish to make and you'll be surprise at how gourmet it looks and taste. With the hint of lemon juice really brighten up the flavor of this dish without feeling too heavy after eating it.
Pasta of your choice - 2 serving
1/2 pound of shrimp - peeled and deveined
2 plum tomatoes - roughly chopped
zest and juice of 1 lemon
2 cloves of garlic - chopped
3/4 cup of heavy cream
Salt and pepper to taste
Some pepper flakes - optional
Some chopped parsley for garnish
1) Cook pasta according to the package instructions, drain and set aside.
2) Heat up some olive oil and saute garlic until lightly brown.
3) Add in the tomatoes, shrimp, lemon zest and juice. Simmer until shrimp are cooked and sauce is fragrant.
4) Add in cream and continue to cook for a minute. Add, pepper flakes, salt and pepper and then toss in the pasta.
5) Dish out and garnish with some chopped parsley and tomatoes.
Note : I add in some can clams too since I had some leftover in my fridge.