This is one of Diana's favourite pasta. She asked me to make some for her and I did last week.
16-18 large shell pasta
3/4 jar of store bought pasta sauce
Some grated Mozzarella cheese
10 oz of frozen chopped spinach - thawed and squeeze out the water
1 cup of low fat ricotta cheese
1/2 cup of grated Cheddar cheese
1 cup of cooked ground beef
1/2 tsp of chili powder
1/4 tsp of garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
1) Bring a big pot of lightly salted water to boil and boil the pasta till al-dente, drain and set aside.
2) To make the filling, mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
3) Grease a baking dish, pre-heate oven to 350 degree F.
4) Pour some pasta sauce at the bottom of the baking dish. Just enough to cover the base.
5) Fill the stuffing into each shell, place them into the baking dish in a single layer. Pour the remaining sauce over the shells and sprinkle on the mozzarella and bake for 40-45 min.
6) Serve immediately.