Ingredients for the dough
1 1/2 cup of flour
1/2 tsp of salt
1 stick of butter (1/2 cup) - diced
3-4 tbsp of water
3 eggs - beaten
1 cup of sharp cheedar - grated
4 spring onions - chopped finely
1 cup of milk
3 slices of Ham (can be turkey or chicken) - chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1) In a mixing bowl combined flour, salt and butter. Rub it with your finger tips until the mixture resembles bread crumbs.
2) Add in water, bring together to form a dough. Shape into a ball and let it rest for 30 min.
3) Roll out dough, cut into round shape and line it on mini tart pan or muffin tray.
4) To make filling, combined all the ingredients and add in salt and pepper.
5) Pour filling into tart shells and bake in pre-heated 350 degree F for 25-30 min or until the filling set and golden brown.
6) Transfer to cooling rack to cool.