I really love all kinds of soy bean products regardless its texture, shape or taste. One of them is Japanese tofu because of its silky smooth texture. Is just like eating 'tau foo far'. Here is a very simple recipe which is easy and fast to prepare and healthy too.
1 box of silky tofu
150 grms of minced chicken meat
2 cloves of garlic - chopped
2 shallots - chopped
1 red chili - chopped
2 spring onions for garnish
2 tbsp of oyster sauce
2 tbsp of soy sauce
1/2 tsp of sugar
1/4 tsp of pepper
1/2 cup of water
1 tbsp of corn starch
1) Cut tofu into 1" cube and steam for 5 min. Removed any water after steaming.
2) Mix all the seasoning ingredients together in a bowl.
3) Heat up wok with a bit of olive oil sauteed garlic and shallots until lightly brown.
4) Add in minced chicken and stir fry for 30 seconds. Add in the seasoning.
5) Stir fry until the sauce is thicken and chicken is cook. Add in chili.
6) Dish out the chicken on top of the steamed tofu and garnish with spring onions.
7) Served with warm rice.