I just love eating Cantonese style noodles especially with lots of eggy gravy. I used Hong Kong style noodles for this dish but I think the rice noodles still taste the best. I find this Hong Kong noodles a bit salty.
300 grm rice noodles (I used Hong Kong Style noodles)
70 grm meat (pork or chicken) - sliced thinly
2 cloves of garlic
1 egg - beaten
5 stalk of mustard green - clean and cut
1 tsp of corn starch
2 tsp of soy sauce
dash of white pepper
1 tbsp of oyster sauce
1 tbsp of soy sauce
2 cups of low sodium chicken stock
1 tsp of sugar
1 tsp of cooking wine (optional)
1 tbsp of corn starch
2 tbsp of water
1) Pan fried noodles in a hot pan on both with a little bit of oil.
2) Dish out and set aside.
3) Marinate meat with seasoning (A) Heat up 1 tbsp of oil and saute garlic until lightly brown.
4) Add in meat and prawns. Stir fry of 1 min and add in seasoning (B).
5) Bring to boil. Put in mustard greens and add in thickening. Check seasoning. 6) Turn off heat and add in the beaten egg.
7) Give a quick stir and pour gravy on top of the noodles. Serve immediately.