Most people like chicken as they are inexpensive and one of the most commonly used meats. I cooked chicken at least 3 times a week. I stew it, stir-fry, steam it and every so often roast it. You can basically rub any type of spices to it and it will always turn out great. The chicken turns out juicy, crispy and very succulent that everyone will love.
4 whole chicken legs and thigh attached
4 cloves garlic – finely chopped
2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp cayenne pepper or chili powder (more if you like it spicy)
2 tsp sweet paprika
1/2 tsp black pepper
3/4 tsp salt
2 tbsp honey
1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
1. Clean the chicken, remove fat and skin (you can leave it on if you like the skin) Give a few light cuts on the meat. Pat the chicken dry with some paper towels.
2. Combined all the marinate ingredients and mix well. Marinate the chicken for at least 3 – 4 hours. Make sure the chicken is well coated well.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 375 degree F. Put the chicken in a deep dish together with all marinates. Cover it with aluminum foil and bake in the oven for half an hour.
4. Remove the foil and then continue to bake for another half an hour or until chicken cooked and golden brown. Turn the chicken pieces occasionally while baking.
5. Serve warm with some roasted vegetables.