This is a really mild aromatic curry and really easy to prepare and cook. If you want it spicier you can add more chillies to it.
Half chicken - cut into bite size pieces
a bunch of long beans (snake beans) - cut into 2" long
Half can of coconut milk
cup of water
1/2 tsp of sugar
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp of fish sauce
2 kaffir lime leaves - shredded
Some Thai basil
Paste ingredients :
4 spring onions (coarsely chopped)
2-3 green chillies (coarsely chopped)
1" of fresh ginger
2 cloves of garlic
1 small onions (coarsely chopped)
a large bunch of coriander (cilantro)
a small bunch of parsley
1 lemon grass (coarsely chopped)
1) Blend all the paste ingredients with 3 tbsp of water.
2) Heat up 2 tbsp of oil in the pan and stir in the green curry paste and stir fry for 2-3 min. Be careful not to burn them.
3) Add in the chicken and stir-fry it for until the chicken changes color
4) Add in the coconut milk, water, lime leaves and simmer for 10 min.
5) Add in long beans and lower the heat and continue to simmer until chicken is tender.
6) Put in seasoning to taste and Thai basil.
7) Serve warm