I booked marked this recipe from Ann’s blog a long time ago and finally try them out during summer when there were plenty of berries in my fridge. I baked them into cupcakes and gave them to two of my ex-colleagues. They like it a lot and told me that their family ate them all in no time. I am glad that they like it and thanks Ann for sharing the recipe.
Recipe from : Anncoo Journal
150g Icing sugar
4 tbsp plain yoghurt
1 tsp pure Vanilla extract
3 large eggs
120 gram flour
70 gram bread flour
1 1/2 cups fresh fruits - blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, peach etc..
1. Line the muffin pan with some cupcake liners. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. Sift flours and set them aside.
3. Cream butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the yoghurt and vanilla. Mix until combined.
4. Add eggs one at a time making sure to beat well after each addition. Scrap down the bowl from time to time. Slow down the speed of the machine and add in the flour. Mix until combined.
5. Spoon batter into the cupcake liners. Fill them till ¾ full. Place some of the fruits on top. Bake at for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove the cake from oven and cool it on the cooling rack.