The way of making this ribs is similar to this except I change the marinate to some fruity Asian flavor.
3 pounds ribs
1 cup orange juice
1/4 cup honey
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
4 tbsp of tomato ketchup
1" fresh ginger peeled and grated
1 tbsp of minced garlic
2 tsp. lemon zest grated
Salt and pepper to taste
Some heavy duty aluminium foil - big enough to wrap the ribs
1. Trim excess fat from back ribs. Combine all other ingredients. Mix well and pour over ribs. Cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight or at least for 3 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Remove ribs from marinade. Reserve the marinate. Put the ribs on the aluminium foil and wrap it up with double foil.
3. Put the ribs on a baking tray and bake in the oven for at least one an a half hour or until its tender.
4. Put the reserve marinate in a heavy saucepan. Bring the marinate to boil and cook over low fire until it reduce to a glaze-like consistency (about 1/3 cups).
5. Reduce oven heat to 325ºF. Open the foil and brush ribs with glaze, continue to bake (open) until golden brown.
6. Serve with corn or some salad.